DCA Championships

Sorry, I meant that it's not PC to say CV has no chance of taking 4th. Don't get me wrong, I think they are fantastic... but from what we've seen all season long, 4th for them is practically impossible.

It will be interesting though, that's for sure.

No one saw the Bushwackers coming - 'cept maybe for the Bushwackers.

More recently:

-or the Inspires

- or the Renegades

In DCA, nothing is impossible.

Don't miss the drama

:blink: :P

Edited by lipsprain

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I wouldn't give for us to be eventually added to that list

Edited by radiosteele

i predict Bayonne wins by .2

I've been telling people that all season long...

^0^ ^0^ ^0^

One thing's for certain...Renegades will be on fire...

And I'm sure all of you will be, too!

Looking forward to seeing everyone in two weeks!

^0^

I'm looking more forward to seeing YOU and the rest of my corps this weekend and next.

And then on to DCAs!!!

Bring on the drama, bring on the LOUD.

^0^ ^0^ ^0^

really, it's nuts to predict who will do what. til all corps are on the same field with the same panel, nothing can be assumed except for Rochester will be reordering beer on tuesday morning to replenish what we kill.

i have seen many odd and unexpected things happen over the years...Inspires, Renegades 03, and Bush 86 were also mentioned. the tie in 98. the three way dog fight in 97. Westshore pulling up to 2nd in 95 after being 10th and left for dead in 94. Hurcs in 81.

Never EVER say never at DCA weekend.

and if Bush now has a dancing tambourine player like Madison's alumni, i suspect GE music will skyrocket :P

I think of all the things mentioned... Bush '86 still ranks #1 "shocker"... and I'm proud to say I was on that panel...

After working all winter to bring Inspires in that first year and being their tour coordinator, even I was shocked at the quality of the corps. Friday morning, at their first rehearsal after about 2 minutes I was on the cell phone to Mickey Petrone - advising him that amazing things were about to happen...

The subtle additional influence of "effect" on DCA sheets vs DCI sheets does allow for at least a few surprises - on occasion.

The subtle additional influence of "effect" on DCA sheets vs DCI sheets does allow for at least a few surprises - on occasion.

Exactly! If you look at the recaps, the top of Class A was matched fairly close to equal in Music and Visual. It was in Effect that Chops really pulled ahead... Essentially, we won on charm! :D