Why aren't The Cavaliers hated?

No I think he's referring to Long Time Fan because he/she mentioned BD wears their rings outside their gloves and clicks them together during retreat.

Thank you sir.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since you started...

A Blue Devil commenting on poor sportsmenship!! That's nice! You guys wrote the book on whining, crying, and your win or fail mentality. This is the same as OJ Simpson giving siminar on the horrors domestic violence. Give me a break! 135 Cavaliers giving you an intimidating glare? lol

And since your memories are so finely-tuned, please let the good people know about the confrontation after 2001 finals. You guys are a class act indeed!

How hypocritical is this!!!

don't talk to me about anything that happened in 2001.. I didn't march until 2002, so stop yelling at me about stuff that I wasn't a part of.

Edited by BD020304

I don't understand how anyone can HATE a drum corps. I can understand how fans do not like or appreciate a particular show performed by a particular corps. I attended semi finals this year and the only shows that the people around me did not like were The Cadets and Blue Knights. The comments, however, were more in the vain of the show design/choice of music did not sufficiently show case the talent in those corps. I have attended a lot of shows over the years and I have never heard anyone say they "hate" a corps.

Vic Russell

Are you referring to me?

If not, sorry

If so, I am not trying to elevate the Cavaliers. I don't need to sell anything to anybody, and I don't care what another person's opinion of the corps might be.

Regardless, a Blue Devil member has absolutely no room to make any comments regarding conduct and sportsmenship. They have proven that they'll never win that award. It's totally hypocritical. Isn't that right cire?

did you march cavaliers at all??? these are just some of the FEW instances of bad sportsmanship from the cavaliers, EVERY corps member say stuff, whether you want to deny it or not, it happens. It's happened with BD, Cavaliers, Cadets, Vanguard, EVERYONE... Heck even the TROOPERS mouth off to other corps...

it happens.. BUT i'm not saying that we can't be civil sometimes..

say for instance, Indy 2004, a cavaliers baritone player came up to as i was practicing for I&E and told me that i sounded good. and we proceeded to have a very civil conversation, complimenting each others show and about tour.

During tour of champions i talked to someone from cavaliers and we were all in "agreeance" that this last week is such a drag from finals night and we all wanted to leave.

It's sort of a "in the heat of battle" when most of the "bad comments" come from...

Since you started...

A Blue Devil commenting on poor sportsmenship!! That's nice! You guys wrote the book on whining, crying, and your win or fail mentality. This is the same as OJ Simpson giving siminar on the horrors domestic violence. Give me a break! 135 Cavaliers giving you an intimidating glare? lol

And since your memories are so finely-tuned, please let the good people know about the confrontation after 2001 finals. You guys are a class act indeed!

How hypocritical is this!!!

I marched BD in 2001 and I have no idea what you're talking about. I'm sure whatever happened, it was because the Blue Devils organization is completely classless and not because a few people made a bad judgement call in the heat of the moment.

I marched BD in 2001 and I have no idea what you're talking about. I'm sure whatever happened, it was because the Blue Devils organization is completely classless and not because a few people made a bad judgement call in the heat of the moment.

Good point. This nut job from the Cavaliers is now tying in the homicidal maniac O J Simpson in his analogy to the Blue Devils Corps. Time for the moderator to shut down this thread. It started out OK, but then some of the Cavaliers crowd couldn't help themselves from going into the gutter and trashing the Blue Devils who were not the initial topic of this thread ...... AT ALL.

Edited by X DM