Why aren't The Cavaliers hated?

Look at those two posts. You talk about an "elitist attitude" and then in your very next post you AGAIN, as you friggin always do, imply that everyone else is jealous because the Cavaliers have won a lot lately.

You have won a lot. Great! That doesn't make everyone who says something against the Cavaliers "jealous." Heck, last I checked, BD still has a lot more rings.

I'm refering to 2006, and all of the spite and jealousy coming from the BD people.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you need to find a new hobby other than trolling and flaming these boards...

haha your new nickname is "The Flaming Cavalier"

I don't have a nickname for you because you are useless to me. I wouldn't put enough thought together to try.

I would almost venture to guess that if Phantom had prevailed, THEN the boos would have come.

I don't think so. There would have been too many people in a state of shock to boo.

RM - boo bird

ampssuck

I wish the childish name-calling and snide comments would end. It doesn't matter who started it. The fact that it's still going on is enough to bring discredit to you all.

If you want to continue this silliness, consider taking it offline.

Edited by jaylogan

oh and i remember two guys holding hands running around corps busses butt naked in 2002 in jacksonville i believe... thought they were cadets but i guess they were cavaliers...

If they were naked then how could you tell? :lol:

fixed it!

You're right. I can't do it because that would imply I have some kind of emotional connection with you good or bad.

If they were naked then how could you tell? :lol:

cause they were in step stride for stride.. lol and if you have ever seen the cadets walking around with eachother after shows, they are always in step with the person beside them. but who knows, if i remember correctly, i think i remember someone saying " Geez, why do the Cadets do that every year" but who knows..

Edited by BD020304