Why aren't The Cavaliers hated?

Good point. This nut job from the Cavaliers is now tying in the homicidal maniac O J Simpson in his analogy to the Blue Devils Corps. Time for the moderator to shut down this thread. It started out OK, but then some of the Cavaliers crowd couldn't help themselves from going into the gutter and trashing the Blue Devils who were not the initial topic of this thread ...... AT ALL.

Forgot your Xanax this morning?

Again, this topic went to crud because BD members are being hypocritical.

I acted accordingly.

Edited by siuehist

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forgot your Xanax this morning?

Again, this topic went to crud because BD members are being hypocritical.

I acted accordingly.

Give it a rest. Anyone that has marched in a top 6 corps the last 10 years knows that the Cavaliers are the LAST corps to hold their tongue, the LAST corps to show any respect to anyone else, and the LAST corps to conduct themselves with any semblance of decency.

Yeah, argue the point some more and then go make your rookies run naked through the parking lot around other corps after shows again. "Class," right?

Give it a rest. Anyone that has marched in a top 6 corps the last 10 years knows that the Cavaliers are the LAST corps to hold their tongue, the LAST corps to show any respect to anyone else, and the LAST corps to conduct themselves with any semblance of decency.

Yeah, argue the point some more and then go make your rookies run naked through the parking lot around other corps after shows again. "Class," right?

How lovely? kas87, you need a Xanax, too.

You people are way too easy.

and when and where was the naked rookie show site?

Edited by siuehist

I think it's silly to either praise or criticize the "class" of an organization of 135 members when speaking of specific incidents from individuals. I'm sure that every drum corps has class at times, and I'm sure that every drum corps has a few students in there that are kids from time to time.

With 135 people competing against another 135 people, certain things are bound to happen or be said.

The problem comes when someone says BD has no class because ONE of its members said this. Or Cavaliers have no class because one of its members did that.

The organizations are great. Most of the kids are great. The few that stray are probably held to account by the others within that drum corps.

Back to the topic anyone?

:)

I've gotta go...life beckons me.

For those of you name callers (mods?) flying off the deep end, I wasn't bashing the Blue Devils. After all, they are the 11-time DCI World Champions and I respect that.

But their elitist attitude, and their 'winning is everything' mentality which I have previously touched upon is an ugly trait they carry, moreso than any other corps' attitudes, or chance encounters you may wish to express.

don't talk to me about anything that happened in 2001.. I didn't march until 2002, so stop yelling at me about stuff that I wasn't a part of.

Just a point of context.. If you don't want to be "held responsible" for things that your corps or members of your corps may have done while you weren't marching there, then how can you expect to hold someone else responsible for things that their corps or members of their corps may have done while that person might not have been marching there (either before or after)?

Hypocrite much?

I've gotta go...life beckons me.

For those of you name callers (mods?) flying off the deep end, I wasn't bashing the Blue Devils. After all, they are the 11-time DCI World Champions and I respect that.

But their elitist attitude, and their 'winning is everything' mentality which I have previously touched upon is an ugly trait they carry, moreso than any other corps' attitudes, or chance encounters you may wish to express.

You have a funny way of showing respect.