I "less than three" you, Regiment...

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know Mel, I'd forgotten that you'd marched prior to 1993, and that it was 1989 of all years. You marched two pretty darn terrific years at PR. Why didn't you march 1990-1992? If I knew the story at one point, I've forgotten, alas...

Long story filled with teenaged drama. Ask me sometime when I have a beer in my hand. I have no regrets, though. As you said, I marched two pretty darn good years.

TSAR, I just want to thank you for your post, it brought tears to my eyes and closed off an amazing season, though, I am very sad it is all over.

For everyone that clapped, yelled, screamed for us, or simply said thank you, I must thank you all for the feeling you gave me because while everyone in the corps felt a great accomplishment with this season, you all truly brought closure and let us know that we accomplished our goals as performers. Thank you.

SUTA

TSAR, I just want to thank you for your post, it brought tears to my eyes and closed off an amazing season, though, I am very sad it is all over.

For everyone that clapped, yelled, screamed for us, or simply said thank you, I must thank you all for the feeling you gave me because while everyone in the corps felt a great accomplishment with this season, you all truly brought closure and let us know that we accomplished our goals as performers. Thank you.

SUTA

You made PR alums everywhere proud. Congratulations on a job well-done!

SUTA!

TSAR, very well written, and even though I never marched for any one in Drum Corps, PR will always be the ones I cheer for. I've had many friends and teachers who have marched there.

So, if I may borrow the same feelings that you had watching them this year, I would appreciate it. I thought 2003 was fantastic, but that was nothing compared to this year.

Bravo, Regiment. I think there were thousands of people there on Saturday night who think of you as winners.

I am a Regiment Borg. Resistance is futile. And I'm ###### proud of it.

Thanks for confirming what we already knew. :laugh:

Seriously Nikk, I envy you for that. You reminded me once more of all the great experiences I missed out on by not marching with a corps. You have something special, and I'm glad that you cherish it.

SUTA

Thank you for marching, for working so hard, for your talent, and for bringing us to our feet each and every performance.

As for us, we really couldn't help clapping, yelling, or screaming... :) Especially with that finals performance. Holy moly, what'd they feed you guys that day...adrenaline?

We're very, very proud of all of you that marched.

SUTA!

Good god were they on fire.