You've got an overdeveloped sense of vengeance

I'm still funny. Why did the chicken cross the road? To get to the other side. (Time out to clean up milk that shot from everyone's nose.)

What I don't remember is a week without a new insult George Hopkins thread.

I thought the chicken was following the girl in the Catholic school girl uniform.

Bring back your '88 Suncoast article ...

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought the chicken was following the girl in the Catholic school girl uniform. ...

He was, until the red queen stepped on him.

135 Baritones?????? I like.... Like ####!!!! I LOVE IT!!! :blink::wacko:

PS - Mandy P from "Princess Bride"????? (I'm old but I've seen it. :P )

Edited by JimF-xWSMBari

Um, didn't the Cavaliers keep Phantom from winning a championship? I'm not sure, but I think Phantom passed Cadets sometime after Indy and never looked back....

I'm still funny. Why did the chicken cross the road? To get to the other side. (Time out to clean up milk that shot from everyone's nose.)

What I don't remember is a week without a new insult George Hopkins thread.

Its parody, I wouldnt call it an insult necessarily.

Um, didn't the Cavaliers keep Phantom from winning a championship? I'm not sure, but I think Phantom passed Cadets sometime after Indy and never looked back....

LOL Parody!!!

Hopkins gets heck for a lot of stuff he had nothing to do with.. but come on.. this stuff is priceless!! I think we should have a whole WAVE of famous movie scenes featuring drum corps..

Maybe if Regiment spent more time battling Cavalier and not Hopkins he would have won his championship. For his mispent vengence, Regiment is forever doomed to a life in second place. Next he battles the imaginary shadow man in the closet for his sanity, and keeps wondering who is drinking all of his yoohoo out of the fridge.

HEY isn't that the guy from the Lipitor commercials? :P

:blink:

Actually (in my best Arthur Treacher imitation)...Mandy does Crestor commercials, not Lipitor.

But ...once a statin, always a statin... :P

Hey Stef! Great new pic at the bottom of your sig!! That's hilarious..I almost shot soda out of my nose! Tell Z I hope you guys decide to come to DCA!

Pat