rochester predictions

Well, of course... Bush has never placed second at Finals in their entire history. They knew they had Empire beat, but they needed the penalty to keep themselves out of second. It must be some super-secret, bizarre corps tradition. Or maybe they've got a pact with the devil that, should they ever take second, their souls will finally be collected for the deal they made to get that first championship. ^0^ Or maybe they are predjudiced against twins, so they are making a statement by never placing second. Or maybe...

It all makes perfect sense. :music: Right?

Well, Hopefuly, Empire, Cabs, and Buc's can solve the 2nd place problem, for them. They can have 4th place.

Edited by LucysSkylinerAlumni

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I can probably see my way clear to buy Jeff a drink. Too many times he's caught my back, and I've caught his right here in these forums. He's due.

B)

oh, ok twist my arm :P

Jimmy Jimmy! Are you marching this year? Whats going on? Hope to see ya over the weekend!

See ya!!

:D

People are predicting the Renegades to beat us even though we're 12 points ahead of them?? :rock: Where's the love?! :music:

Actually they haven't competed in a while, so who knows. But still!

Are the Renegades even coming to the 2006 DCA Championships ???

Maybe Carolina Gold and Renegades can join ranks for a strong end-of-year showing at DCA Championships !!!

Just Kidding !!!

:music: :sshh: :music:

I don't generally do predictions but, I don't like that Empire has closed in on Bucs. To me, that's a set up for an Empire win. Now, all that said, I haven't seen ANY senior corps, and if Empire should win based on show and performance, so be it. I'd just hate for it to be because, hmm, lets see, where is DCA this year?

RM - call me cynical

ampssuck

My personal DCA predictions .... assuming 06 goes like 02, 03, 04 and 05

- someone will oversleep or mess up with security and miss their flight but still magically make it to the first Rachacha rehearsal

- someone's horncase will emerge from the baggage chute open and in tatters

- someone's suitcase will not emerge from the baggage chute at all until the day of finals

- many exhausted someones will nap in the hotel lobby while we wait 85 hours for check in time

- many someones will miss the bus to rehearsal and the excuses will be pulitzer prize worthy

- "gel" will happen within the first two rehearsals and many personal bests will be achieved

- the "really nice" hotel we stay in will smell like old gym socks and stale beer by the second day

- Rachacha's atmosphere will be comprised primarily of sunscreen and bug spray for several days after we've left

- new friends will be made and old acquaintances renewed

- enough beer to fill a swimming pool will be consumed

- strippers will be in evidence at least once

- we will meet local law enforcement and told to 1) move the party or 2) shut down the party

- I will see something I never thought I'd see -- and still be surprised by that after all these years as a Renegade

- we will have a great time

- we will kick some azz

- we will reminesce and laugh about DCA 06 for years to come

:music:

Edited by jojo

I don't generally do predictions but, I don't like that Empire has closed in on Bucs. To me, that's a set up for an Empire win. Now, all that said, I haven't seen ANY senior corps, and if Empire should win based on show and performance, so be it. I'd just hate for it to be because, hmm, lets see, where is DCA this year?

RM - call me cynical

ampssuck

O.K. It's a deal. .....You're cynical...... b**bs (if I were a judge I'd have a little more to say but since I'm not......)

RM - call me cynical

ampssuck

Thanks for the support! We had a great show in Reading and have been working very hard to give the crowd an unforgettable performance.

As great as it would be to win in our hometown, the most important thing is to go out there, have fun and entertain the fans.

DCA is going to be a great weekend. I wish we could leave now. Thursday seems so far away!