rochester predictions

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:rock::rolleyes: ...FEEL The LOVE..... :blink::blink:

I do love Christine!!!! She's my favorite Brigadier horn chick!

Oh, you would be surprised at what I've seen. Yeah, it's getting better, but everyone is getting better right now. It's August ;)

I think it's foolish for people to try to compare themselves to a corps that no one has seen for almost two months. And to do it on a public forum.

But it's always good for some laughs!!!

^0^ ^0^ ^0^

Well yeah, I see predictions more as personnal preference possibilities anyways... or, just to tick people off and start some trouble ^0^ ^0^ ^0^

:D

So I'm thinking this will be a close, exciting finals? I'm bringing the family and I'd love to get my daughters interested in senior corps for when they age out. Nothing I would love more than marching one more year with both of my girls.

Where's the love? Try being a Renegade, everyone says were going to place 6th or lower. And you're saying youre beating our almost 2 month old score by 12 points, good for you guys!!!! Trav

Hey, if you look at my profile you'll see that Renegades are listed among my favorite corps. I think Renegades are everything a DCA corps should be, which makes me want to beat them even more! ^0^

Hey guys, I'm not upset, this is all in fun. To you and Sara: If you read my original post you'll see that I acknowledged the fact that you hadn't competed in a while! Nothing foolish about that! :rolleyes:

In the meantime all I will say that the number 12 is about how

many more horns the Renegades have over the Brigs this season.

^0^ ^0^ ^0^

Hmmm, the Bushwhackers 40 horns didn't seem to have a problem beating our 64 horns last year, did they? Food for thought, Sara? B)

Hey, if you look at my profile you'll see that Renegades are listed among my favorite corps. I think Renegades are everything a DCA corps should be, which makes me want to beat them even more! ^0^

Hey guys, I'm not upset, this is all in fun. To you and Sara: If you read my original post you'll see that I acknowledged the fact that you hadn't competed in a while! Nothing foolish about that! :rolleyes:

Evan, you my dear are just quite foolish in general. :P

And re: the Bushwackers 40 horns last year, I think they had more than 40. And their hornline is still beating yours this year too.

^0^ ^0^ ^0^

Besides, I'm not the one whining on this thread about people predicting that other corps are going to beat my corps.

It's ok - no matter what happens, I still got a little treat for you after it's all over. B)

Well yeah, I see predictions more as personnal preference possibilities anyways... or, just to tick people off and start some trouble ^0^ ^0^ ^0^

:D

Agreed!!!

Just wait till after the season when I start critiquing drill and show design!!!

:sshh:

It's ok - no matter what happens, I still got a little treat for you after it's all over. B)

You got me a pony? YAAAAYYY, it's what I've always wanted!!

(puts down the crack pipe)