rochester predictions

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i predict Jerald gives me a beer at the party hotel...before the cops show up

sucker bet, Jeff. Jerald thinks alcohol is a form of devil worship. I, on the other hand, have no problem with partaking in Satan's brew. Beer's on me on behalf of my fellow sop honker.

Y'know, so much intensity, talent, and unknowns at all levels of competition this year, I almost wish I were in the Pataec stands watching this drama instead of on the field.

Almost. B)

sucker bet, Jeff. Jerald thinks alcohol is a form of devil worship. I, on the other hand, have no problem with partaking in Satan's brew. Beer's on me on behalf of my fellow sop honker.

Almost. B)

Can I get in on this action? :) :rolleyes::blink::blink:

...you old enough to drink, son? :rolleyes:

JTFC

:P :P :P :P :P

b**bs :lolhit:

Cute :P

Edited by camel lips

People are predicting the Renegades to beat us even though we're 12 points ahead of them?? :blink: Where's the love?! :rolleyes:

Actually they haven't competed in a while, so who knows. But still!

Where's the love? Try being a Renegade, everyone says were going to place 6th or lower. And you're saying youre beating our almost 2 month old score by 12 points, good for you guys!!!! Trav

Where's the love? Try being a Renegade, everyone says were going to place 6th or lower. And you're saying youre beating our almost 2 month old score by 12 points, good for you guys!!!! Trav

I know, I know.

Funny thing is I saw the Brigs in Kingston a little over a week ago and the Renegades Sunday. So I probably have a better idea than anyone of the situation.

If I wanted to stir the pot I could tell my friend Evan just exactly how many points are involved, but I'm saving it for the field. In the meantime all I will say that the number 12 is about how

many more horns the Renegades have over the Brigs this season.

^0^ ^0^ ^0^

I know, I know.

Funny thing is I saw the Brigs in Kingston a little over a week ago and the Renegades Sunday. So I probably have a better idea than anyone of the situation.

If I wanted to stir the pot I could tell my friend Evan just exactly how many points are involved, but I'm saving it for the field. In the meantime all I will say that the number 12 is about how

many more horns the Renegades have over the Brigs this season.

^0^ ^0^ ^0^

I swear Sara, what Brigs are doing now and what they did in Kingston is night and day. They are getting so much better. Seriously. You have no idea. I SO can't wait to see you guys face to face. My prediction is it will be very, very close. My wish is Brigs kicks the 'gades ### but that's just because Brigs has this special place in my heart :rolleyes: :) Competition aside, I really can't way to be entertained!

Edited by Brigscontrachik05

I swear Sara, what Brigs are doing now and what they did in Kingston is night and day. They are getting so much better. Seriously. You have no idea. I SO can't wait to see you guys face to face. My prediction is it will be very, very close. My wish is Brigs kicks the 'gades ### but that's just because Brigs has this special place in my heart :rolleyes: :) Competition aside, I really can't way to be entertained!

Oh, you would be surprised at what I've seen. Yeah, it's getting better, but everyone is getting better right now. It's August ;)

I think it's foolish for people to try to compare themselves to a corps that no one has seen for almost two months. And to do it on a public forum.

But it's always good for some laughs!!!

^0^ ^0^ ^0^

Edited by SaraNYC