rochester predictions

NO

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The fans will be winners, and, are the Inspires coming over this year?

Nope....no Inspires this year. I've heard some talk...nothing official... that they might try to come over next year. I hope they can!

Fran

All I know is that it much better than DCI when having the top 4 in a fairly tight situation.

Last weekend in Corning, Empire let one rip, they certainly want it at home....and the Brigs are certainly not laying down. Brigs are pushing to stay in top 5. I havent seen Bush or Cabs on the field but I do know about what they are both capable of, especially late season. Bucs are probably NOT assuming anything at this point.

Donny

All I know is that it much better than DCI when having the top 4 in a fairly tight situation.

Last weekend in Corning, Empire let one rip, they certainly want it at home....and the Brigs are certainly not laying down. Brigs are pushing to stay in top 5. I havent seen Bush or Cabs on the field but I do know about what they are both capable of, especially late season. Bucs are probably NOT assuming anything at this point.

Donny

Donny,

You're right, we're not assuming anything, other than assuming we will keep doing what we always do....Strive for the highest possible level of excellence that we can achieve and give the DCA fans our very best performance at our last three shows of the season. We're happy with what our corps has done so far, but we still have miles to go with this show. We're eager for the last leg of the journey!

It's a great season for the fans. From top to bottom, there is a good amount of real competition and a wide variety of shows out there. It's going to be tough to even achieve Member Status this year, with several strong corps fighting for the 10th spot right now.

If DCA can sustain this level of competition, it will surely lead to the bar being raised even higher in the future. Again, this is great for the DCA fans.

Can't wait for Labor Day weekend!

I predict that there will be a corps that gets

7th place.

^0^ ^0^ ^0^

Thank you halfemptycooler for being the first person to finally give us some respect :drool: . I personally appreciate that. I think after this weekend we will have a better set of scores to look at.

Thanks again for the support.

As I always preach, respect is earned... not given. I am sure when your next score is earned.... respect will come with it. Best of luck out there.

I predict Bathtub Billy's will do a booming business that weekend.

I predict that Paetec will become a favourite performance venue for all the corps.

I predict that no one can predict the outcome of the top four or the bottom four.

I predict more drum corps people at Dinosaur BBQ than bikers.

And most of all I predict the fans will see the best DCA in many, many years (and I've seen or been in some dandies). Good luck to all the corps in this great fraternity called drum & bugle corps......there really is nothing else like it.