Pacific Crest Uniform Concept

Edit: I've posted some revisions later in this thread... Click here to see them.

I've had these uniform ideas floating around my head for a few months, and I finally decided to flesh them out a little bit. I was trying to do something a little bit more distinct for the corps, and incorporate a wave motif somehow.

What do you guys think?

paccrest.gif

Edited by Keith Laubhan

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome job! I would choose the first one! I don't like white pants. bad for showing how out of step a person is though IMO.

I've had these uniform ideas floating around my head for a few months, and I finally decided to flesh them out a little bit. I was trying to do something a little bit more distinct for the corps, and incorporate a wave motif somehow.

What do you guys think?

paccrest.gif

I like the first one. AWESOME job!

I hope I don't sound mean when I say this, but the ones on the left look a little too high schoolish, like the could be right out of the FJM catalog. But I love the ones on the right. I think the third one, maybe with yellow accents, would be gorgeous.

Love the corps and love that first uni!

What did you use to make these designs?

I drew them in Adobe Illustrator. It's an industry standard drawing and design program.

Thanks for the comments, everyone. I appreciate it.

OK so WHAT IS UP with all of these great uniform designs popping up! You mean there's life OUTSIDE of FJM? BTW, while I'm FJM-ing here...did anyone see their rendition of the world's WORST commercial played OVER and OVER and OVER at Madison. HOLY COW!!! I'm not buying uniforms from them...that was an unbelievable poor commercial.

Anyway...great designs...I like all 4. First one...cool. 2nd one, least cool of them. Third one and fourth, both so bad ### I can't see straight, but since I DO like white pants, I'm leaning towards #4.

Great job!!

Edited by Ryan H. Turner