Question about George Zingali

I have heard about the fact that he passed away quite a while ago, I was just wondering what his cause of death was.

SOrry if this is a morbid topic.

George Zingali died March 6, 1992. I do not know the exact cause of death, but his health condition was complicated by AIDS.

All of that aside, I think we should remember GZ for how he lived rather than how he died. :)

• Like 3

AIDS.

Technically, you dont die from AIDS. AIDS is a contributing factor in death.

Those with AIDS die from diseases that their weakened immune system cannot fight off, such as Karposi's (sp?) Sarcoma or Pneumonia.

A truly insidious disease that I hope will one day be a memory.

• Like 4

George left us months shy of his 40th Birthday. His accomplishments in that short life span are still regarded as greater than most people will ever see! It's a great tribute to hear and see his name still highly regarded almost (15) years after his passing!

For those who are unaware, the George Zingali Memorial Fund gives thousands away to college bound students in the activity every year. This year, we raised enough money to make his scholarship fund a perpetuity; meaning the Fund will be able to distribute scholarships in George's name forever!

Visit his website at GeorgeZingali dot org to learn more about the scholarship program.

We all miss you, brother! As of last month, we now have a way to remember you always!

• Like 5

I'd love to hear some George stories.

As would I!

The one I've heard before but don't know exactly is something about the double crosses and Star staying out till like 2am practicing it to make it perfect or something...I dont' know it, but would love to hear it, if someone's got it.

Is there someone who can always refresh me on where all he taught and when?