Caption This! for Sept. 1, 2006

I know what'll cheer you up... Who wants to wear the giant rabbit costume!?!?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

group.jpg

Kids, I'm here to give you some bad news and some good news. The bad news is that the staff took off with all the corps' money, so the corps is folding immediately. The good news is that the staff called this morning and said they are having a great time in Vegas.

-or-

Ok folks, this is going to be difficult. Bob, our director came back from his "vacation". He is now to be refered to as Roberta.

-or-

Three words...name of a movie...first word...sounds like...

-or-

*SIGH* Ok, I'm going over this only one more time and then we have to rehearse! OK? Now, this is the church and this is the steeple...

"Ok guys, I have some bad news and some good news. The bad news is someone broke into our equipment truck drove off with it. Unfortunately this means we won't be able to continue our season. The good news is I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance......."

:P

"Ok guys, I have some bad news and some good news. The bad news is someone broke into our equipment truck drove off with it. Unfortunately this means we won't be able to continue our season. The good news is I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance......."

:P

off topic, but i saved over $500 by switching from Geico

We're gonna need . . . jazz. Lots of . . . jazz.

or

If you still don't know how to roll a joint, Rudy's over there giving the seminar.

group.jpg

" OK... and then... picture this: We'll have this guy, see? and he'll just walk around the stadium a few times in full uniform and at precise steps. And then,

he'll appear at the exact moment our show is ending and he'll just walk right into it and it'll be AWESOME! People will be like: 'Wow...that is so awesome!' ...

and we'll all be like: "Yeah...it IS, isn't it?' ... and they'll be all like: 'Yeah!' ... and next year he get's to be drum major. So...whattaya think? Hello Moto!"

What the kids hear: "You guys have to go out there and give it everything you've got, do it just like we practiced this morning."

Inner monologue: "Why does the drumline always sit behind me, I told them I hate that crap. Okay, when we start rehearsal I'm gonna make them cry. That'll show them....yea....rep 104 to the big push for an hour. How do you like crabbing now suckers? hahaha....maybe some push ups too, yea that'll teach them. I'll make the bass line take out the trash after diner...those dumb oxen. These guys think they are so intense in practice and drumming all night on the bus....don't they know how hard it is to march and play a horn at the same time? I'll just run rehearsal a little long....and let the horns eat first...the baked ziti will be cold by the time the drumline gets to them....that'll teach them. Those pit kids too, they won't be able to shower because they'll be loading the truck. Who would play in a the pit anyway? I heard Jessica plays baritone, we needed a baritione in May too and she just sat there "but I love the gong" she said...wa wa wa. If she comes back next year she better watch out......okay where was I...."

What the kids hear: "Okay fill you water jugs, three hour block until diner. Baked ziti tonight!!"

hahahaahahahaha, I love this one