Caption This! for Sept. 1, 2006

group.jpg

(Night before finals, just after making finals for the first time!!!)

Before you hear it from someone else....I had a blast marching with you guys this past year but...DCI found out that I am 24 and................they have disqualified you from finals !!! b**bs b**bs b**bs b**bs :blink::sleep:

Edited by ODBC

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"hey, there i am, between the 3rd and 4th snares from the right!"

no, really. that's me :P

Edited by BariEuph

What the kids hear: "You guys have to go out there and give it everything you've got, do it just like we practiced this morning."

Inner monologue: "Why does the drumline always sit behind me, I told them I hate that crap. Okay, when we start rehearsal I'm gonna make them cry. That'll show them....yea....rep 104 to the big push for an hour. How do you like crabbing now suckers? hahaha....maybe some push ups too, yea that'll teach them. I'll make the bass line take out the trash after diner...those dumb oxen. These guys think they are so intense in practice and drumming all night on the bus....don't they know how hard it is to march and play a horn at the same time? I'll just run rehearsal a little long....and let the horns eat first...the baked ziti will be cold by the time the drumline gets to them....that'll teach them. Those pit kids too, they won't be able to shower because they'll be loading the truck. Who would play in a the pit anyway? I heard Jessica plays baritone, we needed a baritione in May too and she just sat there "but I love the gong" she said...wa wa wa. If she comes back next year she better watch out......okay where was I...."

What the kids hear: "Okay fill you water jugs, three hour block until diner. Baked ziti tonight!!"

"The mill's closed. There's no more work. We're destitute... (Children-Oooooo)

I'm afraid I have no choice but to sell you all for scientific experiments! All because the

Catholic church wouldn't let me wear... "

Every (squirm) is sacred...

Every (squirm) is good....

Every (squirm) is needed....

...in your neighborhood.

group.jpg

Guys...the food truck has been repo'd. Has anyone seen the movie "alive"...?