Official DCI 2007 Show Announcement Topic

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

don't do it.

I've kept the secret for this long, and it shouldn't be much of a problem for you to have the same courtesy for the corps, regardless of what the rules on DCP are.

~>conner

Well everyones spilling the beans about Phantom and what other corps are playing even though they haven't made any official announcements about the music selection (show titles only in many cases).

Why should Crown get special consideration?

I've heard that one of the corps will be announcing by the end of this weekend....

Tasty

So I've heard from an inside source what Crown's show is. I don't know what the DCP rules are about me spilling the beans...can someone clarify?
don't do it.

I've kept the secret for this long, and it shouldn't be much of a problem for you to have the same courtesy for the corps, regardless of what the rules on DCP are.

~>conner

as we like to keep the rumor mill at bay, we'll ask that you refrain from stealing the thunder of the corps and wait until an official announcement is made.

thanks. :)

Glassmen announce...Crown is holding off, but does anyone have any info on any Division I's I missed?

Edited by Hrothgar15