Kilts Lose Yet Another Brother

It as been a difficult 12 months for my Kiltie brothers and sisters. Four deaths in that time frame. Today, another top-notch mello player, Rick Hoefert, former soloist, treasurer of the Kiltes and a member of the Royal Airs Alumni Corps, died. No details are available as yet....looks as though the memorial will be Tuesday at Maresch-Meredith Funeral Home in Racine.

My heart...all of our hearts go out to the Mad Plaid in this time of sadness.

Bob Doran

:( On behalf of the Park City Pride our condolences go out to the Kiltie Brothers & Sisters

If I may speak for the Guelph Royalaires, I am deeply saddened to hear this. A loss in your family is a loss for us all. Kilties are in our thoughts at this time.

Jim

If I may speak for the Guelph Royalaires, I am deeply saddened to hear this. A loss in your family is a loss for us all. Kilties are in our thoughts at this time.

Jim

My prayers go out to to Rick and family. Also to the Royalaires and the Kilties.

WWBD

I'm very sorry for your loss. My condolences to his family and the Kilties!

I am so sorry for your loss.......I remember Lothar (if I spelled his name incorrectly I apologize). I was there...as many were...and watched...and agonized....and now another" Kiltie" ................

Thanks. I LOVE You guys..all my DCA brothers and sisters. The Kilts have been snake-bitten..but this great brotherhood will survive. DCA folks, you are the best.

Edited by bigbluekiltie