Fantasy Drum Corps: Star 1994

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was hoping for a 10th anniversary Disney show! Seriously!

Put on the '85 show and play it ten times in a row. Should cure that craving. :P

i know what would PROBABLY happen...

BD wouldnt have gone undefeated.. and probably wouldnt have become the super power that it had... (considering the amount of star people and staff that joined BD in 94)

thank you star! lol

it would definently be interesting though

Hmmmm. I always thought of BD as a super-power even before Todd & Ken moved out there. But they sure helped with the feet eh?

I think the only thing that would be different would be a little more parity in the Jim Ott catagory. With that much competition in the brass department the two staffs would have pushed the brass standard to new heights.

That is one program I have heard here and there, but from what I remember of the time, El Salon Mexico was the choice. At least Jimmer was said to be championing it. It would have been interesting.

Sounds like a project for Star United. :)

That's what I recall as well.....

Hmmmm. I always thought of BD as a super-power even before Todd & Ken moved out there. But they sure helped with the feet eh?

I think the only thing that would be different would be a little more parity in the Jim Ott catagory. With that much competition in the brass department the two staffs would have pushed the brass standard to new heights.

thats definently true to both.. BUT.. BD 94 came and blew everyone else away.. could they have done that with the 93 staff? dont know.. but the staff from 94-99 was just amazing.. they still are now though, but you gotta admit that without Gino the hornline just doesnt have that same edge (or maybe its a combination of that and Bb) but there is a reason why whatever hornline Gino works with, they do amazingly well.

:laugh: todd ryan

Wouldn't it have been weird if Star had stayed in DCI and did

the music of Canadian Brass for a show? :P

A giant meteor would have crashed into Indiana, destroying the entire state and taking Star with it because the Space-Time Continuum doesn't like it when you screw with history man.

Why did Star leave DCI? I started corps in 94 so I totally missed them. But if someone could seriously explain it that would be nice. thank u.