Corps Tattoos?

Kjac18

this is my corps tattoodcp13a.jpg

Im looking to get more ink when im all better, including the "tree of life" with my surgery scar on my chest.. be like a big ol crack in it.:)

Picturetat.jpg

Ok, Chester, here is mine too. But of course now I have stuff added on the sides. Don't have a good pic of that yet. :P

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm actually going this weekend to get another tattoo.. A friend of mine is in the process of learning.. (her husbands the professional)

Out of the 10 i currently have, none have anything to do with music or drum corps....

so... I'm finially gonna get one. :)

and when he's done with that.. i've agreeed to be his wifes guinea pig.. my entire left leg is going to be hers.. and i think she wasnt to either try and underwater Koi scene, or a jungle scene.. either way.. all my tattoos are going to be free from now on. so rock on. :)

Deux

did ya get it?

I'd like to get both a Bush head tattoo as well as a maltese cross tattoo and both shoulders, but I can't find a good design, nor the courage, lol. I'm looking for a black maltese cross with fire in it and a skull and cross bones.

So has anybody ever got a tattoo of there favorite year in Corps?

Yep, I got the star of "Les Etoiles" tattooed right on my heart! I would like to get 2 other one from 2 other corps where I marched but... got to convince my husband... he don't like tattoo! 2 is already too much for him! <**>

Tattoos are art just like the music we play and the shapes we make i don't see how anybody can be against tattooing that has anything to deal with music!

Funny you should say that. My tattoo is about the music...everything Blue Devil. :D

Cheez in our Bass line has our logo (as shown in my avatar) on his ankle,.............I guess he gets to be a life member,..................

Is it true that a guy named Drew Klaus came up with the Thunderbirds design?

DSCF0024-1.jpg

Haha! That's cool! There was quite a few of our low brass in 93 that had Marvin the Martian either tattooed on or put on there jackets. I know some of the bari/euph did it but some others did as well. :)

Yeah,

I've been thinking about doing a montage of all the corps I've marched. I've got to figure out how to get an Emerald, a maple leaf, a Maltese Cross, an EGA (eagle, globe and anchor) and a sombrero in 1 design. This doesn't leave room for me to march anywhere else... Any graphic designers with some spare time on their hands????

Yeah,

I've been thinking about doing a montage of all the corps I've marched. I've got to figure out how to get an Emerald, a maple leaf, a Maltese Cross, an EGA (eagle, globe and anchor) and a sombrero in 1 design. This doesn't leave room for me to march anywhere else... Any graphic designers with some spare time on their hands????

Perhaps, you could get a picture of each individual symbol that you're wanting and take it to an artist and see what they come up with. I cannot draw very well, but I did the best I could for the design that I wanted. The artist examined my jacket, a pic of the lil devil and after seeing a real picture of what a marimba looks like, he understood exactly what I wanted. Of course he had my idea and not so good drawing there too. I couldn't have asked for anything better. B)