Rochester Follow-up

Here's an update on what's happening with all comments and suggestions provided on these pages following our DCA Championships in Rochester.

Now that those DCP topics have quieted down, compilations of specific remarks about event management areas like food & beverage, parking, police, DCA decisions, etc. have been prepared in cut & paste format and submitted to officials with impact upon those areas. Your voice HAS been heard by persons DCA expects to work with as we prepare for an even better 2007 event in Rochester.

DCA very much appreciates your help with presenting our product at its best.

Fred

Still time to visit the DCP Store and purchase a 2006 DCA Championship Guide & Yearbook!

:)

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brilliant - thanks for asking, and especially - thanks for listening. Cheers!

Wow! thats cool.

Now if we could just get G. W. Bush to do the same.

Drat! I've been so busy with the "off-season" that I didn't get my wish list in to the other "W," Fred, on time. So, I'll address G. W.:

1) Please define "Patriot Act."

2) Spell Geneva....

OT: Great job, Fred Windish. You replaced an excellent man, Tom Peashey, and you performed admirably in Rachacha. Isn't it wonderful to relax and do nothing now? b**bs

Fred Windish is my hero.

Fred Windish is my hero.

I hear ya..... great job, Fred!

So I'm assuming that the Red Osier beef sandwiches will be there next year. ^OO^

Fran

It speaks volumes when an organization asks for, and listens to, ideas from both it's members and fans. A sincere effort to be pro-active for next year.

There's another drum corps organization that might someday find itself eating DCA's dust, if it doesn't start listening to the people who support it. :P

Keep up the excellent work Mr. Windish!

Wow! thats cool.

Now if we could just get G. W. Bush to do the same.

w/Stp:

^0^ ^0^ ^0^

Not to imply that you are stupid, that would be G.W. Bush.

Fred,

I live in Rochester and have seen so many negative comments concerning our Police Force from mainly the locals. It would be nice if you could compile the comments posted on this group and send them to the Police Chief and the Mayor. I am sure they would appreciate some positive comments. And who knows, it might help in the future to have the police look kindly on DCA.

Fred,

I live in Rochester and have seen so many negative comments concerning our Police Force from mainly the locals. It would be nice if you could compile the comments posted on this group and send them to the Police Chief and the Mayor. I am sure they would appreciate some positive comments. And who knows, it might help in the future to have the police look kindly on DCA.