Has Anyone Received Their DVDs or CDs yet?

ah, I ordered the full finals set and the single corps CD...Im hoping I get them soon....cant wait to hear it on my surround system...1000watts of Bully, cant wait.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ah, I ordered the full finals set and the single corps CD...Im hoping I get them soon....cant wait to hear it on my surround system...1000watts of Bully, cant wait.

So, when I see the mushroom cloud coming from your general direction, I'll know you got your CDs. :D

Yes!

• 2 weeks later...

Got my CDs. for some reason I didn't grasp the fact that the corps not recorded for DVD at prelims, also weren't recorded for the CD. Guess I am putting in a new order for the Finals CDs then :(

wow, looks like I was right.

huh.

I'm not sure my mailbox can handle the intense scrutiny I will be giving it now that DCA stuff is coming my way...

I'm not sure my mailbox can handle the intense scrutiny I will be giving it now that DCA stuff is coming my way...

The nice lady at BVP responded to my phone call last Thursday that they were sending out individual performances , then entire packages, and finally single disc ( finals ) probably the end of next week ( translates to today ).

I am anxiously waiting also

frankiE

Just received the Mini Corps DVDs yesterday and I ordered a few weeks after DCA.

Inside was a handwritten note saying that the rest will be delivered seperately but no idea of when was given.

*sigh* Couldn't go to DCA so ordered everything (first time for DVDs). Glad the Minis showed up but feel like I'm being teased. :P

Edited by JimF-xWSMBari