Lee, did you get my email?

if you need a copy of that tune, yell.

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lee, did you get my email?

if you need a copy of that tune, yell.

Hmmm ... not sure, I don't think so, but I have been deluged with email lately. Can you please resend?

Thanks!

Yeah, knew about the ! ($1 to SCV) but wasn't sure if having a period after an exclamation point would be grammatically correct. :P

I ain't giving SCV a $1 for !. <_<

I haven't heard anything from Evangelion yet. :(

I'll hurt anyone who does anything from InuYasha. <_< An anime that has gone way beyond than it needed to.

Anyway, whatever Sky picks will have it's share of fanatics, it's share of "eh" fans (Some who like the concept and music, but don't go ga-ga over it) and probably some that may hate the concept all together. Good luck you guys. See you in the future!

The "eh" factor happens all the time in the juniors. I have a feeling Sky won't go that route.

You definitely don't want to hear me sing. That alone would fold the corps. lol.

Don't worry, Lee...I'll bring the bucket so you can carry that tune.

Sounds like Oklahoma with the heart to make it SKY. It brings us all together, whether you marched in 1945 or in 2006!

Barbara

I agree on their "Fly me to the Moon" being more meant for elevator Music. HOWEVER, the show does have some cool musical entities that would be awesome. Especially the song when they show snippets of the next episode (I think Angel Attack?).

I have the first Eva soundtrack and there is a 30-second track for the next show preview, but they didn't use that music when the series started, usually a snippet of Angel Attack or some other track from the series.

I'm still a newb when it comes to anime and their soundtracks. I still haven't seen the original Macross used in the first part of the Robotech saga

I ain't giving SCV a $1 for !. <_<

Well, it's your money. :D

I haven't heard anything from Evangelion yet. :(

I'm not sure what to think of it or the anime itself for that matter. Of course, my first exposure was End of Evangelion so you can imagine the first impression I got from that!

Maybe we should start an anime thread in the OT forums...

Well, it's your money. :D

I'm not sure what to think of it or the anime itself for that matter. Of course, my first exposure was End of Evangelion so you can imagine the first impression I got from that!

Maybe we should start an anime thread in the OT forums...

I'm on A4 (anime-forums.com). I get enough there. Plus I don't go the Community Forums anymore.

Sounds like Oklahoma with the heart to make it SKY. It brings us all together, whether you marched in 1945 or in 2006!

One of the things I look forward to at Prelims is being near the Sky Alumni while the corps comes on the field. Sounds like a friggin' European soccer match when the crowd starts doin' the team song.

For those of you who haven't been at Prelims. Sky Alumni sings "Garbarina" from the stands as the corps makes it's entrance. Very historic and moving.... :huh:

Edited by JimF-xWSMBari