Baseball & Drum Corps

Well, they never did crack the Top 12. I'm assuming you're referring to those semi-finals appearances I mentioned.

Does this mean the Troopers are the St. Louis Browns?

Correct 17 not 12.

Troopers...Brooklyn Dodgers might be more appropriate. A team immortalized in time...cannot be re-created. The current model being a shadow of it's former self.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stop Trashing Pioneer.

If you don't like the way they are run, either contact the administration or buy the corps.

If it were your corps I'm sure you wouldn't want anyone saying that stuff about you.

This is kindergarden stuff here children...

Stop Trashing Pioneer.

If you don't like the way they are run, either contact the administration or buy the corps.

If it were your corps I'm sure you wouldn't want anyone saying that stuff about you.

This is kindergarden stuff here children...

Thank you, I was not intending to start an argument. It just didn't seem right for a former member of the corps to be disrespecting it. There is no possible way anyone (including myself) can catorgorize any corps with just a single or few sentences.

Correct 17 not 12.

Troopers...Brooklyn Dodgers might be more appropriate. A team immortalized in time...cannot be re-created. The current model being a shadow of it's former self.

the Troopers arent being recreated per se, rather remastered like the star wars films. ok so that was a bad analogy. the Troopers restructuring is much like the Red Sox finally winning the Series after Decades of failures. HOWEVER, Brooklyn Dodgers is probably the MOST appropriate team.

It just didn't seem right for a former member of the corps to be disrespecting it.

Would you prefer the alternative? You'd probably be even more upset if he WASN'T a former member.

Hey, the Florida Marlins haven't disbanded yet. <**>

(and won TWO championships, not one. sorry, star!)

Hey, the Florida Marlins haven't disbanded yet. <**>

(and won TWO championships, not one. sorry, star!)

They disbanded after they won the WS in 1997. Lots of their players were traded away immediately. And they won the WS again in 2003, but that's like Star becoming BLAST! and making it a success. :P

:doh: (just wanted to use this for no reason, as I've just noticed it)

:doh: (because it's so early in the morning)

Just ONE small change

Troopers: Detroit Tigers (MUCH LongER tradition, lots of past success, but not much recently, and they beat the Yankees..and any team that beat the Yankees, they become America's team)
Edited by sburstall

Regardless of where he marched...the comment...was spot on.

actually...u need to rethink that...in div 2 and 3....pio was extremely dangerous...........

people need to rethink comments before making rude comments about other corps.

actually...u need to rethink that...in div 2 and 3....pio was extremely dangerous...........

people need to rethink comments before making rude comments about other corps.

For the record, I stand by my original comparison.

But I decided to go back and "update" it anyways for people who are threatened by a little bit of OPINION. Enjoy. <**>

:doh:

Edited by Galen