Hopkins Blog

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paging Gandalf. Attention Gandalf. Large mythological creature in need of exposure to direct sunlight. Please report to the infirmary immediately.

In his latest blog entry, George Hopkins writes that he is considering using a skateboarding bulldog in next year's show. This is just another example of him making a mockery out of drum corps. This man is a real scorpion. A punch in the ovary!

The guy puts a funny video in his blog, and you say that? My friend, you are the tool. STFU. :ramd:

In his latest blog entry, George Hopkins writes that he is considering using a skateboarding bulldog in next year's show. This is just another example of him making a mockery out of drum corps. This man is a real scorpion. A punch in the ovary!

Actually, I think it's more of a mockery of the people that complained about all the stuff Cadets had in the 2006 show.

If you are taking him seriously, you might want to take a few steps back and relax a bit. George is always goofing around via his blog, and I for one enjoy it. He doesn't take himself to seriously like most folks around here do.

Looks like he got the reaction he wanted. Someone who would put what he said on DCP. Congrats on your achievment. :worthy: