Hopkins Blog

Dear Kamaraq and Drumcat,

I realize this may be hard for you to understand, but I was adding onto Hopkins' sarcasm in his blog post. There are people on this board who will jump to insult Hopkins for anything. I was poking fun at these people who hate Hopkins and what he stands for. That is the context.

I'm not a big fan of George, but if anyone thought your post was for real...Well, I do have some beach front property for sale in AZ, and there's this bridge in own in Brooklyn. Did anyone look at your avatar? :worthy: I almost wet my pants laughing. B)

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In his latest blog entry, George Hopkins writes that he is considering using a skateboarding bulldog in next year's show. This is just another example of him making a mockery out of drum corps. This man is a real scorpion. A punch in the ovary!

Dude...get a life.

Is it just me, or is this something like the five-hundredth thread titled "Hopkins Blog" or some such thing??????

Fran

Edited by Fran Haring

I'm not a big fan of George, but if anyone thought your post was for real...Well, I do have some beach front property for sale in AZ, and there's this bridge in own in Brooklyn. Did anyone look at your avatar? :worthy: I almost wet my pants laughing. B)

Also, the whole scorpion thing is from Anchorman. There were about ten million hints in that post that it was sarcasm.

ok, it's clear that many of us are close to the "personal attack" boundry.....

let us please take these issues to PM and stop attacking one another.

thanks.

If people thought the members who moved the benches had a...er...lousy job...just IMAGINE being the member with the pooper-scooper. :)
Now that's funny right there. I don't care who you are, that's funny.

$1 to Larry the Cable Guy

Dear Kamarag and Drumcat,

I realize this may be hard for you to understand, but I was adding onto Hopkins' sarcasm in his blog post. There are people on this board who will jump to insult Hopkins for anything. I was poking fun at these people who hate Hopkins and what he stands for. That is the context.

Edited by dc oldtimer