Disappeared Thread?

ScribeToo

not anymore! :)

I better go check my passport to make sure I'm who I say I am.

when you are done finding your passport is this:

http://www.drumcorpsplanet.com/forums/inde...t&p=1629978

the post you're referring to?

if not ~ i'll just move along

because this was post the post you were looking for :laugh:

Thanks for the link.. I surely appreciate it.. but like I said previously.. I looked at the whole list and didn't see a "kerry thread" so I created a new thread... so I'm a little baffled about the merge at all. How would I have known a thread called "karl rove's october surprise" would be about Kerry?

The last sentence of the most recent post in that thread about covers it for me:

"But HEY, wasn't this thread supposed to be about Karl Rove?????"

So I guess my next question to the Mods would be.. how come you didn't just split off the kerry discussion, instead? I had no idea where to find it since I don't read every single thread.

Does it make sense to anybody that "merging the kerry threads" happened inside the "karl rove thread?"

Just searching for a little help navigating. If I'm missing some pertinent point of logic, I'd sure like it if someone could clue me in.

Thanks!

Stef

Yes, it makes sense. We can't control what people name their threads. The Karl Rove Surprise whatever thread has always been about this Kerry fiasco.

We don't mind merging threads, I promise. It's why we're here. :)

Got merged with the other thread - believe it's the Karl Rove Oct Surprise thread!

Turns out the actual "surprise" was that KR has the power to make DCP threads vanish at will! :P

err

thread titles are supposed to be descriptive of the subject / the clearer the better

the thread should be renamed and the subtitle should be "Renamed, was "Rove's October..."

Then folks can find things :)

Just a suggestion.

That would have been helpful!!

Thanks to everybody who helped me find it though.. sorry we had to put together a search party.. a clear thread title or a forwarded link might have been nice, though..

Stef

err

thread titles are supposed to be descriptive of the subject / the clearer the better

the thread should be renamed and the subtitle should be "Renamed, was "Rove's October..."

Then folks can find things :)

Just a suggestion.

And it makes sense too. :)