I think that Phantom Regiment's Faust show might be the best show

I think that Phantom Regiment's 2006 might be the best show ever. I can't stop listening to it on my Ipod.

Its funny, when I first saw it in Allentown, I didn't get it. Thought it was pretty, but didnt get the whole package. Watching the show during finals BLEW ME AWAY.

I downloaded their show from DCI and I have been listening to it every day on my way to and from work. I tivoed the Championships on ESPN and watch Phantom's show often.

Does any one else agree with me? :)

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's my favorite Phantom Regiment show ever.

I just can't find a phantom show this beautiful.

It's dark, evil, emotional comon!

a lot of people will agree with you, Rudy...and a lot of people won't. Some had the same reaction to Cavaliers, some to

Carolina Crown, some to Bluecoats, some to Blue Devils, etc. etc.

Hey man, if YOU liked it and it touched your heart and soul like you describe, then that's all that matters, isn't it my friend?

PR was indeed awesome... you will probably love listening to it now for years and years to come. And that's the beauty of

this crazy activity we all particpate in.

I was just like you with the '76 Blue Devils. I played that show until I ruined the record!! (yes..."record!")

Not sure if its my favorite show ever, but I do love it. I wasn't a huge fan of their brass sound, especially at the end (donning my flame retardent suit now), but a great show. I do like PR 96 over it though for just Regiment, and 00 Cadets and 99 Vanguard better overall.

Hmmm...first time I saw this show I couldn't hold back the tears, and finals night my face was in a perpetually :laugh: state. While it's not my favorite show ever (it would take a LOT to beat the "perfect" drum corps show, Cadets 2000), it's certainly one of DCI's all time greatest. Can't wait till the DVDs come out!

Edited by Hrothgar15

i think the whole package is awesome: the music and visuals combine to tell a story that is timeless: ultimate triumph over evil.

the pit book is insane and percussion is so freaking amazing.

their guard is beautiful and brings a much needed grace to drum corps.

i hope that their 07 show is just as amazing!

the pit book is insane and percussion is so freaking amazing.

their guard is beautiful and brings a much needed grace to drum corps.

i hope that their 07 show is just as amazing!

I will agree with these! Loved the pit and drumline, and the guard was phenomenal. And like some of the others, I didn't really get into this show as much at first. The way it came together certainly worked though! :laugh:

It'll be among the greats, but nothing more. I'll consider it part of Phantom's "Big Four" (89, 96, 03, now 06) though, in my opinion.