I think that Phantom Regiment's Faust show might be the best show

It's my second favorite- only to the power and gloriousness of the 2003 hornline!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

w/Stp: Adding 1996 for me, of course.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's my second favorite- only to the power and gloriousness of the 2003 hornline!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

I just can't get enough of the 2003 closer. Battery going nuts as the hornline marches halftime...then the drill goes out of control...and then that final chord that just won't quit...

...must...not...visit...Google Video... :doh:

i listened to their show about 20 times today on my flight to california. without question, they had the best music of any show this year!

I really loved this years show. Can't wait to see the DVD of finals when the show was truely completed!

I still have a soft spot for 82 (second year of Spartacus). Perhaps it's because I saw them at finals.

here ya go ----- If you haven't seen it

Phantom Regiment 2006

MG

Holy. Crap. I knew what was going to happen.... and I still got chills. I'm still trying to find my jaw, I think it dropped onto the floor at about the part where Faust tears off the demon's mask. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!! :music::music::music::music:

The 06 show blows 03 out of the water, no question.

here ya go ----- If you haven't seen it

Phantom Regiment 2006

MG

THANKS! I could watch this over and over all day!

But I guess I should get some work done. :P

Maybe my all-time favorite percussion section, but 1996 is still my quintessential Phantom show, even though I didn't appreciate it at the time. I was too stupid and too young to get past Blue Devils and Madison that year.