Contra Gal!

ContraEH

Female contra players rock plain and simple. I had the pleasure of marching with one is Teal in 04', and we had one in 02'. The girls in my experience were more dedicated to improving due to the fact that some thought they couldn't.

Exactly!!

And for girls its like free collagen Injections without the needles!!

Instant donkey lips!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey there!

This is Jocelyne (Bandette's contra player) just wondering if YOU think girls can play contra?! :unsure:

Keep on Keepin' on...eh! B)

You're kidding, right??

:lol:

One of our BEST is a girl.............she can march and play circles around ANYONE like nobody's business!

Oh man....when did she lose the bell???? That's must've REALLY been a pin to march with....balance is all fouled!!

from what i heard (a family member marches) she got kinda bumped into and lost both the bell and the mouthpiece but still finished the show. balance problems and all. :worthy:

from what i heard (a family member marches) she got kinda bumped into and lost both the bell and the mouthpiece but still finished the show. balance problems and all. :worthy:

Well, yeah....not much of a choice! Good thing it wasn't at Nats!