Scouts camp

acn

I SAID POST THEM BEFORE SATAN COMES AND TAKES US ALL AWAY!!! CONFORM!!! NOW!!!!!!!!!! DO IT, EVERYBODY WANTS YOU TOO!!!! Well, with the obvious missing "official" numbers form others in the top 12!!!!!

QUICK!! IF YOU DON"T THERE MAYBE A 10 PAGE THREAD ON MISCONCEPTIONS ON DCP....oh wait, I am in the middle of one.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe this lovely weather the midwest is getting right now is due to the fact that Madison has not posted their numbers for all of you!

just let me say this.....

I will not allow a thread to stay open if it completely derails or turns into arguments between individuals.

so basically, if the off-topicness continues, or the bickering starts, this will get closed, and I'd hate to do that because a handfull of us can't play nice.

so, yeah.

~K

Not sure if that was directed to me or not, but I'm not arguing with Tom. I have nothing but respect for his posts (most of the time... :P ).

We're just "discussing" here... we disagree on this issue, agree on many others... but in a respectful way. I even said so in my post... that was

a sincere "thank you..." I said, incase it came out sarcastic...