Old Senior Corps Photos

DUNKIRKPATRIOTS.jpg

Dunkirk Patriots...these guys were always fun to party with. When I was with Commanders we would often choose which show to attend by the quality of the after-corps party. The Patriots show in the old RCA Circuit was not be missed by us! Off to the Koch's Beer tent!!

The guy in the photo wearing a black top with a white sash (drum major?) Sure looks like Steve Cooley! Is it him?

Inside Salute to 50 publication (1984), an advertisement

scan0001-a-1.jpg

Wasn’t sure where to post this so let me know if I should move or remove it. Thank you.

Hey, I played one of the DEG 2v GG contras back in '83 with the Colts. Just played one with Bridgemen Alumni back in '08!

Sweet! :blink:

DUNKIRKMURRAYMEN.jpg

The Murraymen of Dunkirk NY...I am a proud owner of a Murray Hose Co. #4 T-shirt!

As I noted on the junior historical side, check the baton twirler! Saw him at St. Joe's Classic one year when he appeared with the Erie Thunderbirds and he brought the house down guest-twirling with them...

That is the Murraymen from Dunkirk, NY when they were a senior corps. The photo was taken in either 1960 or '61. My second year marching and first year on the field. A. Victor Jonus (R.I.P.) was drill instructor.