Renegades response to "free speech" in drum corps

Please note that I have already formally apologized in advance to anyone who may be offended or upset by any the chaos that I may or may not cause throughout the 2007 drum corps season.

Accordingly, I hereby extend this to advance apology on behalf of Greg Gilman, Chris Nalls, our entire web team, and everyone who will post uncensored comments on our blog, aka the main home page, during the 2007 season. Oh yeah. And Britney Spears and Paris Hilton. Them too.

In addition, please forward any and all complaints about the Renegades new free speech policy during the 2007 season to Jeff Ream at Jeffsnewjetta@comcast.net.

For no reason other than I know that he won't listen to them either.

Thank you for attending, and have a nice day.

:sshh: B) ^0^ :blush: b**bs :blush::blush: :P :)

edited cuz i cant spel

i dont care if people complain or not. i'll gladly delete all the emails to the spam folder.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please note that I have already formally apologized in advance to anyone who may be offended or upset by any the chaos that I may or may not cause throughout the 2007 drum corps season.

Accordingly, I hereby extend this to advance apology on behalf of Greg Gilman, Chris Nalls, our entire web team, and everyone who will post uncensored comments on our blog, aka the main home page, during the 2007 season. Oh yeah. And Britney Spears and Paris Hilton. Them too.

In addition, please forward any and all complaints about the Renegades new free speech policy during the 2007 season to Jeff Ream at Jeffsnewjetta@comcast.net.

For no reason other than I know that he won't listen to them either.

Thank you for attending, and have a nice day.

:sshh: B) ^0^ :grouphug: b**bs :worthy::worthy: :P :)

edited cuz i cant spel

Post of the year :worthy:

That's pure genius

i'll post all complaint mails to the website

Somebody get this man clearance to the Renegades blog ASAP

On the down side, I hate being startled by a sound track that I didn't ask for.

Yeah, I'm not a big fan of sites that open with music, but if you're going to do it, why not a Renegades clip? You could do a poll to pick which one if you like, or have it random like the photos each time you visit.

My vote would be for the Bach Fugue from 2003.

My vote would be for the Bach Fugue from 2003.

:P My introduction to the Renegades at 2003 Prelims. Hadn't followed corps for years and knew nothing about this gang from SF. Had three 60-70ish gentlemen sitting behing and heard one say to another "Hey this is the group we saw last year.... You're gonna love this ####!".

He was right...... b**bs