Spirit Announces 2007 Production

A supper's Ready sho would be so cool

also you could do some of the other older stuff like "The Battle of Epping Forest", "Dance with the Moonlit Knight", "Return of the Giant Hogweed"

There is a lot of their material that would translate well to the field.

I would pay double admission at 50-yardline prices to see that show

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. Little bit of a departure. By the sounds of the show "theme" coupled with the type of composers they have picked, it sounds like they are going much further down the road of modern drum corps. As much as I would rather see them just do jazz, it's probably exactly the way they need to go to keep a finalist position. I approve! Plus, I like quite a bit of the music of those composers that they have picked from.

Edited by passionatedc

Hey Bawker, how many corps played Chuck Mangione's "The Children of Sanchez" in the late 70's ????

From corpsreps...

Children of Sanchez...1979

Bengal Lancers

Bleu Raiders

Blue Stars

Eye-Openers

North Star

Sundowners

Cadets

Cavies

:P

Imogen Heap needs to start charging drum corps a bulk rate...this is getting ridiculous. :P

Seriously, this reminds me of the 70's, when everyone would play "Tiger Of San Pedro".

The more things change...

Maybe I'm totally out of the loop, but who else is doing Imogen Heap? I really haven't been keeping up with show announcements lately.

Maybe I'm totally out of the loop, but who else is doing Imogen Heap? I really haven't been keeping up with show announcements lately.

Hop has mentioned it and also VK.

Hide and Seek also seems to be the song in WGI world this year also so bulk rate can be applied their also. I have seen two scholastic world guards have it in their announcements for their show for the 2007 season.

Hop has mentioned it and also VK.

Hide and Seek also seems to be the song in WGI world this year also so bulk rate can be applied their also. I have seen two scholastic world guards have it in their announcements for their show for the 2007 season.

Imogen Heap's Hide and Seek (blended with Bartok's Concerto for Orchestra) was also the theme of a very cool show by The Woodlands HS (4th at BOA Finals, AAA winner in semis) this year. The anti-amped-voices people will hate it.

D.

What other drum corps has done Imogen Heap?

I've been out of the loop for awhile on this woman. She rocks!

Edited by InHiFiStereo