Which corps has the overall best home show?

For me, it doesn't get any better than Phantom Regiment's home show. Always an awesome lineup. Decent stands which are always full. And its always fun to imagine what the beer tent is like.

I know some may say I'm a little biased here since I'm orignally from Rockford, and there may be a little truth to that. But there are several others that come in close second (Scouts, Cadets). I haven't been to everyone's home show but Regiment is the tops for me so far.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rockford's great for a lot of reasons, definitely. Mostly because the stands are decent-sized (though a bit cramped) and because of all the alumni who hang out.

I've also been to BD, SCV, Cavaliers and Scouts home shows.

SCV struck me as impressive. The view from the stands is beautiful at Hayward -- the scenery, not the field. Enjoyed a very nice BBQ (but not as good as Rockford's), too.

G

Let's not forget DAtR.... beautiful facility!

agreed... especially this year ^OO^ ^OO^ ^OO^

Let's not forget DAtR.... beautiful facility!

Invesco at Mile High?? :blink:

I disagree with the "Show of Shows" being the best only for one reason. The last time I was in Rockford for the show, the beer tent was darn near on the track. Now, I'm all for getting together with old friends and remembering good times over a few rounds, but it was hard for me to enjoy the show because the tent was right there. Noisy, distracting, etc. Other than that, Rockford always has a good lineup and a nice site.

I was a fan of Cap Reg's home show in the Columbus Crew soccer stadium. That was a great venue to play.

Southwind has a really nice facility.

You can't beat Madison's home show. Either in Camp Randall or UW-Whitewater.

I'm also kind of fan of J. Birney.

The Glassmen home show is a great facility. I just wish the lineup was like it use to be about 5-6 years ago!!! :(

The Crossmen home show in allentown is always fun.

I guess now their home show is San Antonio.

Got to go with Bridgemen's home show. Usually the first show of the season, GREAT crowd,

best hot dog vendor of all time outside the stadium.

Just don't go to the park after dark!!