Div I uniforms

For a project I'm working on, I need to be able to reference all of the Div I uniforms in a consistant manner. I put together these sketches to help me, but I'd really like it if you guys could give it a quick once-over to see if I've messed anything up. Thanks for any help you can give me!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

Edited by Keith Laubhan

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only one of those uniforms should be standing in third position :P

And Crown's shoes are cream, as well.

Edited by Room_101

Thanks for catching the silver on the BAC gauntlets... I didn't see it at first in the photo I referenced.

As for Crown's shoes, in all of the photos I saw from this year, the looked much lighter than the uniform... was that a lighting illusion on the photo, or did they use white shoes in '06?

Thanks for catching the silver on the BAC gauntlets... I didn't see it at first in the photo I referenced.

As for Crown's shoes, in all of the photos I saw from this year, the looked much lighter than the uniform... was that a lighting illusion on the photo, or did they use white shoes in '06?

I know that Crown paints their shoes cream. Perhaps the paint they used this year (or every year) is a bit lighter than the cream of the uniform? I also know that occasionally the first show or two of the season they don't paint their shoes, as they spend their time focusing more on the show than the uniform.

Whatever the case may be, I know they consciously make an effort for them to be cream, so I figured the shoes in your picture should be cream, as well.

Great job with all of them, though! They're awesome.

Edited by Room_101

I know that Crown paints their shoes cream. Perhaps the paint they used this year (or every year) is a bit lighter than the cream of the uniform? I also know that occasionally the first show or two of the season they don't paint their shoes, as they spend their time focusing more on the show than the uniform.

Whatever the case may be, I know they consciously make an effort for them to be cream, so I figured the shoes in your picture should be cream, as well.

Great job with all of them, though! They're awesome.

I just checked the video, and their shoes look very white to me. Much brighter and cooler than the rest of the uniform. Gloves, too. Maybe a marching member of this year's corps can shed some light on it?

Why are all of them in regiment third? :o

The template that I traced out of an FJM catalogue a couple years back had the model in third position... I like the template because it's an easy canvas to work off of... didn't really want to re-draw it.

Left shoulder has a silver braid for Boston, Pioneer has buttons on the gauntlets, Seattle has the guantlets trimmed with the pattern that cuts across the jacket, that's about it. But really cool, and very good.