Should all DCA Corps be required to include a feature twirler in their

I think EVERY corps in DCA should be required to have at least one feature twirler in their corps. I think that in order for the activity to continue and grow, we need batons. Baton twirling is the key to all growth. If you don't agree with me, I will throw my baton at you.

How do others feel?

ps - I think evil is sexy! ^0^\

pss - Boredom manifests itself in very interesting ways

Only if we can use fire. ^0^

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember this twirler who performed at the Teddy Roosevelt Opera Company in Philly. Her name was Chili Pepper and she could make her tassels twirl in concentric circles.......very educational for aspiring engineers. She would be fabulous in front of a corps.

Jimbalaya

:lol:

WRONG TYPE OF TWIRLING JIM!!!! :lolhit:

Only if we can use fire. ^0^

if using fire batons do not use hairspray that day

just a word to the wise :lol:

:lol:

WRONG TYPE OF TWIRLING JIM!!!! :lolhit:

uhhhh, ohhhhhh........but what GE.......... B)

Jimbalaya

but seriously Alan Smythe and the guy from Dunkirk are BOTH awesome.

I remember this twirler who performed at the Teddy Roosevelt Opera Company in Philly. Her name was Chili Pepper and she could make her tassels twirl in concentric circles.......very educational for aspiring engineers. She would be fabulous in front of a corps.

Jimbalaya

Geez, sorry I missed her in Filelfia!!!!! But hey, I caught her act down in Baltimore on "The Block"! Or was it in Bahstin in "The Combat Zone". Or at the Hudson Theatre in Union City, N.J. Or one of those theatres near 42nd Street in New Yawk, or was it...............

Geez, sorry I missed her in Filelfia!!!!! But hey, I caught her act down in Baltimore on "The Block"! Or was it in Bahstin in "The Combat Zone". Or at the Hudson Theatre in Union City, N.J. Or one of those theatres near 42nd Street in New Yawk, or was it...............

Maybe "Johnny Rebs" in DC late 70s/early 80s. Had a co-worker went there the last night it was open. A few hours after he staggered back to his hotel room the place burned to the ground.

Yeah Liz, probably too much hairspray....

Edited by JimF-3rdBari

Maybe "Johnny Rebs" in DC late 70s/early 80s. Had a co-worker went there the last night it was open. A few hours after he staggered back to his hotel room the place burned to the ground.

Yeah Liz, probably too much hairspray....

thank you :P