Cadets 2007 title

This show doesn't have crazys on the field like 2006.

It's a pretty straightforward show.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, this thread is simply ridiculous. This proves that some people will take any possible chance they can to bash the Cadets. IT'S A SHOW TITLE!

You guys are judging an entire show based on nothing but the TITLE

Get a life

Wow, this thread is simply ridiculous. This proves that some people will take any possible chance they can to bash the Cadets. IT'S A SHOW TITLE!

You guys are judging an entire show based on nothing but the TITLE

Get a life

Man, am I with you...it's a show title! Not a discussion about how much you hate new school drum corps, not a discussion about high school bands beating drum corps...it's a show title!

Wow. Get over it! If you don't like the Cadets, that's fine. Don't take every opportunity you can to bash them--and this is coming from someone who doesn't care for them.

Yea UIL isnt too popular here in texas, the scoring is almost always way off, one judge will have a band 1st place, then another judge will have them 26th, i hate it
There's definitely a problem when the same organization that manages band competitions also manages sports competitions, academic competitions, etc.

Maybe one day we'll get it figured out....I'm not holding my breath.

My prediction, with YEA setting up an office in San Antonio soon, I think USSBA will very easily sprawl over BOA and UIL in that region. The judging is much more stable in USSBA competitions, very well trained, and the venues are great with the type of connections. Plus registrations for shows are quite cheap, (very VERY cheap compared to BOA). There's no restriction on practice time for bands etc...

USSBA is already the largest circuit in the country for Marching Competitions and Festivals. With it's good prices and trained judges, it's only a matter of time before YEA really becomes a nationally spreaded circuit.