cadets show fiasco 06

Huntington, WV was the huge ensemble tear. But it was my first view of the show all season and I didn't notice it until I came on here afterwards and wrote a review. So to an ensemble judge seeing the show for the first time (which is entirely possible) they might've just thought the drum feature was really really really dirty (which is what I thought happened). But conspiracy theorists feel free to pontificate.

As for the amp problems, I'm not sure.

Yep I was there for that, I also have some "evidence" of the tear if you needed it Albion :doh:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The crazy part to me was that they won the show...

Meh, Phantom was really dirty that night and their show was hardly complete yet. I walked away from the show confident that Cadets had rightfully won.

Columbia is the APD that was not released. The mics kept cutting in and out during the show.

The Cadets weren't at the Columbia show? :doh:

Meh, Phantom was really dirty that night and their show was hardly complete yet. I walked away from the show confident that Cadets had rightfully won.

Phantom wasn't dirty at all, but I only got my opinion from the judge. :P

Huntington, WV was the huge ensemble tear. But it was my first view of the show all season and I didn't notice it until I came on here afterwards and wrote a review. So to an ensemble judge seeing the show for the first time (which is entirely possible) they might've just thought the drum feature was really really really dirty (which is what I thought happened). But conspiracy theorists feel free to pontificate.

As for the amp problems, I'm not sure.

IIRC, everything sorta got out of sync at one point, but because there was just so much weird, strange stuff going on only Cadets staff knew it. Somehow the DM got it all back to where it was supposed to be.

Huntington, WV was the huge ensemble tear. But it was my first view of the show all season and I didn't notice it until I came on here afterwards and wrote a review. So to an ensemble judge seeing the show for the first time (which is entirely possible) they might've just thought the drum feature was really really really dirty (which is what I thought happened).

Yeah ... I didn't notice it either.

that tear was the most confusing time of my life whilst on a football field