Cavaliers 2007

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's the Cavaliers...no matter what they play, they will do it with style and will be able to pull it off. On the other hand...I think this is BD's year to win #12. Just my opinion, but Finals night will tell. B)

You bet your Bippy they will!

BD is gonna knock some snot outta DCI this year!

they have to!

It's the Cavaliers...no matter what they play, they will do it with style and will be able to pull it off. On the other hand...I think this is BD's year to win #12. Just my opinion, but Finals night will tell. B)

Yes, because every season is decided by fate :P

You bet your Bippy they will!

BD is gonna knock some snot outta DCI this year!

they have to!

Yes, of course they have to, because wanting something will always make it come true.

BD is going to be what they are evey year; nothing more, nothing less. Might they win, yes. Might they finish 4th, yes.

There is a wind ensemble work out this year called "Air" which was written by Billy Joel and orchestrated for band by someone else (I forget the name at the moment). I am doing the piece with my wind ensemble at Mount Union College. It is beautiful, not very long, has a "Dublinesque" feel to it, and mainly written in a choral style with some uptempo movement.

I don't know if the Cavaliers are planning to incorporate this tune, but I think it would make for a nice ballad in the show.

I am sure the Cavaliers will bring Billy Joel to life on the field and that all of us will be the beneficiary of such a great and entertaining show.

Jonathan

Yes, of course they have to, because wanting something will always make it come true.

BD is going to be what they are every year; nothing more, nothing less. Might they win, yes. Might they finish 4th, yes.

The Blue Devils are what we thought they were!!!

Now, if you wanna crown them...........

4670.jpg