cadets 2007 show title?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It depends. If it enhances everything that's going on, who cares? Cadets 05-06 and parts of Boston 2004 used narration pretty well. But then you have Blue Stars and Crossmen this year.

Boston '04 was terrible use of narration. All it did was flesh out the ideas and emotions that we associate with specific colors, associations which are already implicit in most humans' understanding of color and did not need to be verbally stated. Cadets '05 was pretty bad too.

Boston '04 was terrible use of narration. All it did was flesh out the ideas and emotions that we associate with specific colors, associations which are already implicit in most humans' understanding of color and did not need to be verbally stated. Cadets '05 was pretty bad too.

You're exactly right about Boston 04, but I still like the "jazz" section of the show, I feel the narration there was effective.. And about Cadets 05......I like it. Sue me.

Edited by Einstein On The Beach

On a personal note, I do not like narration during shows. Does anyone else feel this way, or am I the only person on the planet who feels this?

AGAIN, I believe George Hopkins stated this year's show would not feature any narration of any kind. So can we PLEASE stop beating a dead horse already?

.......and again, that's just another one of my .02 cents......

AGAIN, I believe George Hopkins stated this year's show would not feature any narration of any kind. So can we PLEASE stop beating a dead horse already?

.......and again, that's just another one of my .02 cents......

This last post was incorrect. I completely misunderstood what George said. BUT STILL, I am sure this'll be one of the best Cadets' shows EVER!!!!

GO CADETS!!!!!!

....yet again...another of my .02 cents.....

No, I was implying that Blue Stars and Crossmen were not good

Whoops, my bad, misread that. I agree then. :P

And yes, the ">" means that I thought before narration Blue Stars were better. :)

Terrance?

Nah, its missing the :worthy::wacko: and the wrestler one I can't find.

I miss Terrence. :(

What? He said Blue Stars were better before narration. Unless I was taught the wrong thing in 2nd grade math as to what ">" means...

Whoops. I misread his post. I seem to remember that at some point in the season, BS cut some of their narration, so that's what I was thinking about. Blame it on lack of sleep. :P