On the field, from Franklin, NJ...

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just my take on it. please put the photos of the renovation up. make people appreciate things more IMO when they see the hard work involved. :)

and obviously Congrats ~ tho i've said that to many of you personally already. :)

The most fun part of the project has been the destruction part! We had to tear down a couple walls in the main hall area.

The cleaning up part... not so fun, but it's totally worth it. It's great to have a home again!

Oooh, there's a Wal Mart! Sweet! I'm going to buy a set of nice doileys.

Oooh, there's a Wal Mart! Sweet! I'm going to buy a set of nice doileys.

Last time I was visiting, I bought a dvd player! :huh:

There is a Walmart, Rag Shap, Arby's, Wendy's, and a Hooters Restaurant all within about a mile of the hall.

Congrats on the new digs, it’s always nice to know where to pick the bus up every weekend.

A new home and the Wal-Mart is around the corner.

The house warming gift is on the way.

Thank you Alan. :)

All obvious jokes aside, one of my favorite meals is the boneless buffalo chicken strips, curly fries with cheese, and baked beans from Hooters. Throw in an ice cold beverage of your choice, and that's a meal!

I'm really looking forward to opening this new chapter in the history of the Bushwackers. We've missed having a home. Our last home, affectionately known as "TriChem" in Harrison, was great for many reasons. One of the best was that when rehearsal was over, you could just hang out with your friends and relax. Now, with the hall and a town that will be welcoming us with open arms (more on that to come!), we can work hard and relax hard.

Everyone is invited on February 17th and 18th. Whether you're coming to check out the corps and see if you want to be a part of this...or if you just want to come see the place and how the corps is doing. Come out.