This is the SWEETEST DCI T-shirt EVER!

I still really dig my Crossmen 91 "Premier Drumline" shirt. It is a bit worn out though. Only for home use at this point.

Edited by ekrebs102

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For my money, the 02 SCV tour shirt is one of the best out there.... it was a cool piece of art.

Edited by Keith Laubhan

X-Men early 90's with Bones on it.

Madison Scouts 91-The Dick Tracy profile shirt--I'll see if I can scan it.

That would have been my creation. I did the original drawings in Phantom. I did the Dick Does Drum Corps, Pig Corps International, and the Drumese shirt.

That was a great shirt - what corps was it for? The one I saw definately wasn't for Regiment - not sure if there was a name on it. In fact, I think it was a folded corps.

One of my particular favorites was 'See Dick after a long bus ride.'

In 2 parts......

scouts.jpg

scouts2.jpg

And from Limited Edition in the late 80's early 90's

LE.jpg

Also, I know they are trying to get us to buy more shirts but quit putting years (and show themes) on drum corps shirts! Godfather Part Blue was an awesome shirt but I don't want to wear it this year.
Those "dated" t-shirts you're talking about are often put on sale at the very end of the season or can be found in the bargain bins at the start of the following summer. I've purchased quite a few for about $5 -- I can't resist a good buy and it helps the corps -- but never end up wearing them. As mentioned, it just feels wrong to wear a 2004 shirt in 2007.

I disagree.........while I DO like the gneneral corps shirts, I also like the dated/show theme shirts......ESPECIALLY for the years and corps I marched with.....Renegades did this a coupel years and I loved wearing my show shirt....I would have also loved to have other show shirts but they only did it one year.

I have completely worn out my Phanton Regiment shirt from the "Coast to Coast" year, and I am rapidly wearing out my Rhapsody shirt (which I wear in place of the Coast to coast one)

That Madison T isn't bad, but why Dick Tracy? Dick Tracy and City of Angels have nothing to do with each other, except that the one is a detective comic strip, the other is a Broadway musical tangentially about a detective...

That Madison T isn't bad, but why Dick Tracy? Dick Tracy and City of Angels have nothing to do with each other, except that the one is a detective comic strip, the other is a Broadway musical tangentially about a detective...

I guess because it made a sweet looking shirt :P

I personally like the cadets shirt from the 80's with the guys head exploding...

... anyone help me if i saw that shirt correctly? and what show/year