This is the SWEETEST DCI T-shirt EVER!

Cadets, CBC and Garfield have had some cool shirts over the years.

I think I may also still have my "Come to the Edge" shirt from "To Tame the Perilous Skies" somewhere around here.. another of my faves..

I also thought their shirt from a few years ago that was just a jumble of notes and foot steps and something like "and that's just the opener" was pretty clever..

Stef

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My favorite was the Glassmen '03 shirt- the show was "The Elements" and on the front was four sections- one for each element and the section of the corps that coincided with it

Fire-Battery

Air- Guard

Water Brass

Earth-Brass

and on the back was their tour schedule in the form of the Periodic Table of Elements.

I bought it early in the season, luckily, because they didn't even make finals that year. Probably my favorite show not to make finals...

77SouvieShirt.jpg

I had this one. But it was nowhere near as cool as the Seneca Optomist yellow and black V-neck!!!! icon_satan.gif

honey, are you sure you don't still have that??

Because that would be HOT!!

pedro.jpg

My favs are....

The Blue Crew tees from 1976

The NT Open tees (a kid sleeping against a tree w/ shako on dreaming about 1st place)...this design was by Carleen Tesavis (now Turner) who was an art teacher and the reason for the tree in the design was NT (North Tonawanda) was known as The Lumber City. The HS is The Lumberjacks.

The black Bridgemen (yellow bridge)

JAZZ Music of the eighties

VK's tee shirt with Important (I think) phone numbers

0126071520.jpg

my girlfriend marches in phantom regiment and received this shirt as a gift from someone who got it when he marched back in the late 70's and 80

I have the Bridgemen black with the yellow bridge, 91 Freelancers Member, RCR 03 member, Renegades Loud is Good, Renegades Drum Corps is Evil, Sky Ryders light blue with rainbow logo, Blue Devils ringer, 99 West Coast Sound It's Not a Rumor, Freelancers 90 Tour with the Miami Vice looking sops, Freelancers Contras, Freelancers 90 Batman logo, SCV baseball shirt, SCV logo T. I love all of them.

I also now have two Freelancers shirts that I guess from 94 that Tom Hope gave a few of us alumni last month; one having a banner the other shows the back of a Freelancer in uniform with his arms raised in victory as the crowd cheers. This one has to be my favorite of all. Pic coming soon.

Now I'm wondering what happened to my Freelancer snares shirt...I haven't seen it in years.

Edited by ravedodger

Ohh...the funniest shirt has to be the 1990 BD Tommy shirt with the hands.

When worn by a female, the hands looked like they were doing a little groping. I died when my mother bought it--and wore it.

Edited by ravedodger

I wanna see some examples of these shirts everyone is talking about. So far Spirit is still in the lead. (Sorry PR)

I personally like the cadets shirt from the 80's with the guys head exploding...

... anyone help me if i saw that shirt correctly? and what show/year

Actually, I think the one you're talking about has the guy's brains being ripped out of his skull. I could be wrong, though. Either way, you're right--cool shirt, if a bit indecent.