I anxiously await the next "Big Thing"

What's the next Big Thing in Drum Corps?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. With all the controversy over the current and anticipated rules proposals, both passed and not passed, what do you think the next "Big Thing" will be?

• Live Animals (but they can't play instruments -- VISUAL ONLY)
    • Live Animals (can play instruments OR be on the visual team -- but must be able to carry their own equipment)
    • Live Animals with handlers who can carry their instruments (but the handlers are not counted as part of the membership)
    • Live Marsupials Only with handlers to carry their instruments (no membership impact)
    • Other (please be specific)

Show idea:

For no apparent reason, lead a goat to center field and stake the other end of its leash to the center "X". Write the entire drill to revolve around the goat. Sacrifice it at the end of the show.

Deny it ever happened.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We already HAVE live animals in drum corps.

I believe they're called "contra players"

<ducks for cover>

I don't know about Sky Ryders but in DCA, Westshoremen had a nasty incident with doves in 1980.....

Heh Jim did you know that doves don't fly in the dark? I didn't until Labor Day Sunday night 1980 in HershyPark Stadium.... :rock: Well most don't fly in the dark. Just wish I hadn't left my camera in the car for finals :rock:

Jeez, corps actually won DCA in 1996. But everyone remembers those ####### feathered rats. Well at least we're remembered for something. :P

PS - I typed in seven #s, so I'm cool with the mods. ^0^ B)

Edited by JimF-3rdBari

A tea-party between a unicorn, a lepercon, and a orange dragon named fuzzles...On the 50...During the drum break....

Cadets 2017!!! Can't Wait.

A tea-party between a unicorn, a lepercon, and a orange dragon named fuzzles...On the 50...During the drum break....

Cadets 2017!!! Can't Wait.

Why so far down the road? We came #### close this year. :P

All I can say is that if this rule passed this year, I would be interested to see what Crown added for their 2007 show :sshh: