Can't view certain topics

This happened to me again tonight and it isn't the first time. Lately I have been presented with a "You do not have permission to view this board" error when I click on some topics. This time it happened with the 'Scouts' Uni's in 2007' topic. It seems like it is happening randomly and it presents me with a login screen that will not let me log in. I can hit the back arrow and return to the forum like normal as long as I don't try to go into that topic again.

Update: I was able to get in by clicking on that little orange square that takes you to the first unread post by still not by clicking on the title.

• 3 weeks later...

Now it's doing it when I click on the "DCP Forums" link after viewing every topic. I reformatted my hard drive for unrelated reasons yesterday so this is like using a different computer now. I don't know what the issue is.

i've been having that problem too and i don't work with a server. :doh:

Had this happen few times over the last few months at both work and at home. All I could do was swear at it and next day everything was OK.

As they would say at work, the friggin' Internet is hiccuping again. :doh: Translation: We don't have a clue, so leave us alone. :doh: Reason why I don't what to work with my agencys network/firewall group. :sshh:

Tag Harry, your turn.... ^0^

Edited by JimF-3rdBari

All I could do was swear at it...

pretty much

pretty much

I've never experienced what Harry has described .... and can't see a reason for the issue, as described. If someone could capture a screen-shot of the condition (we'd need the entire browser window, including the address bar) and post it here, I'll have a better idea of where to look.

-john

i have one saved as a Word document from today as i tried to post in the Club right now!!

who do i send it to?