New Kingsmen Alumni pic

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

130 plus horns? 15 snares? 14 Contras? Oh Man....SWEET.!!

God do I miss that look!! One of the sharpest looks on the field back in the day and again today. GO BIG BLUE!! b**bs

Approved for public release

http://www.xkingsmen.com/

Oooh, fantastic! I do so love that drop-dead look! :ph34r:

Well, I'm glad to say that I've already printed it out and it's waiting to be framed! It's cool that my snare drum is being used by one of the awesome players in the line and is in that pic! Of course, I'm a little partial to that player too! :ph34r:

We just got the uniforms that day and the hem was put in with pins so the alterations could be made for the next time we pull them out for the real thing.

150 brass, 16 snares and 24 contras. We could still use one contra and a couple of baris and sops if somone out there wants to be part of this historic event. Since day one we have been open to non Kingsmen alums and welcome any qualified musician to join us. We ordered some extra uniforms and you could be marching at the Rose Bowl with 300 members of the Kingsmen Alumni Corps this August. PM or call me at 949-400-6577. Joe Rybus

Edited by joerybus

I wish that I could take you up on that offer, but I totally understand the reasoning behind the snareline and it's strict ordinance for alumni only, as well as the rifle line, I understand. Otherwise, I'd be there in a heartbeat!! I need a reason to practice doing a stick toss again...NOT my forte, even though when I marched under Dale, he made us do it and I never dropped...thank God!

We just got the uniforms that day and the hem was put in with pins so the alterations could be made for the next time we pull them out for the real thing.

150 brass, 16 snares and 24 contras. We could still use one contra and a couple of baris and sops if somone out there wants to be part of this historic event. Since day one we have been open to non Kingsmen alums and welcome any qualified musician to join us. We ordered some extra uniforms and you could be marching at the Rose Bowl with 300 members of the Kingsmen Alumni Corps this August. PM or call me at 949-400-6577. Joe Rybus

I wish... it will be awesome. I can say so, cuz I KNOW. B)