Clip of Top Secret Drum Corps from Basle, Switzerland

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This has to be the 100th thread about these guys....

I swear to God, I've never read any of the threads about them, so I didn't know they've had exposure here before.

I swear to God, I've never read any of the threads about them, so I didn't know they've had exposure here before.

...Never heard of these guys before, either...

Hey, they are new to me! The fight scene is what made me go wow. Cadet's are still better...

The Cadets drumline is better.

What purpose does this comment serve? <**>

I am amazed at the immaturity shown at times on this board. It isn't about comparisons...it is about a group that is different than what we see here...and one that does it very well...especially with the cultural and background differences that this group comes out of.

The Cadets have nothing to do with Top Secret's efforts. It serves no purpose to make a snide comment like you made.

Its still not that clean. The thread always pops up. I choose American Drum Corps......

-Bill

Well I'll tell ya Bill, I have to agree 100%. Not clean at all. Most perc instructors in the U.S. would be all over those guys like stink on a skunk. What can I say.....I'm "snide". :P

Is there some kind of award that can be passed from member to member? I propose we have someone wear an "asterisk of shame" on their handle for whomever last posts Top Secret.

So for today, it's *Michael Boo

Don't worry; it'll rotate from week to week. :)