Crossmen Wager - Xmen (p10.5)

Crossmen 2007  

148 members have voted

1. 1. Crossmen 2007 will finish:

• 10th or better
    • 11th or lower

I think it's possible for the Xmen to be back in finals this season and nobody would like to see that more than me, but 6th is a bit of a stretch. I just don't see them beating the likes of SCV, Cadets, BLOO, and the rest. That top 6 is going to be a tough nut to crack.

Ties aside, for someone to go up someone else has to go down. And we are at the point in the season where most fans are saying 'Corps X' will be going up, but many fewer are predicting 'Corps Y' is going to end up lower.

Edited by IllianaLancerContra

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ties aside, for someone to go up someone else has to go down. And we are at the point in the season where most fans are saying 'Corps X' will be going up, but many fewer are predicting 'Corps Y' is going to end up lower.

Excellent point, and this is probably worthy of its own thread and/or poll. So, considering at least TWO corps (realistically probably more than two) are predicting and/or hoping for a move into top twelve, here is the question:

Which two corps currently ranked in the top 12 would be most likely to drop out if two outsiders were good enough to move up?

If I had to say, I would guess Spirit and Madison. Those are simply the two corps out of the current top 12 that I feel are likely to struggle to reach 10th place, making them the target for the usurpers.

Thoughts?

Excellent point, and this is probably worthy of its own thread and/or poll. So, considering at least TWO corps (realistically probably more than two) are predicting and/or hoping for a move into top twelve, here is the question:

Which two corps currently ranked in the top 12 would be most likely to drop out if two outsiders were good enough to move up?

If I had to say, I would guess Spirit and Madison. Those are simply the two corps out of the current top 12 that I feel are likely to struggle to reach 10th place, making them the target for the usurpers.

Thoughts?

I agree. I don't know what's going on in Madison, and Spirit, IMO, needs to step it up a notch to keep some of these hungry usurpers (great word btw) like Colts, Xmen, Blue Stars, etc.... off their backs. It will be interesting indeed to see how Boston responds to their new drill writer, and how the Gmen react to Sal Salas's return. I would like to see some fresh blood in finals, but I would sure miss any of the current top twelve. What a double edged sword it is.

Edited by oldtimedrummer