11th-13th.

~>conner

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gunna say 11th-14th.

Making finals is a goal for the corps.

from what I have heard from friends this is not the goal or has it been discussed.

be prepared to be shocked.

:rolleyes::huh::doh:

Edited by dcifan2002

Time will tell, but when it gets down to it, they won't know what they are made of until they get an 83 for two weeks in a row mid-season. If they can push through that.....yeah baby!

They have my full support.

BOOTS!

Isn't that the truth????? That 82-84 threshold is a bugger for sure. It stinks because you know you're getting better .. but the better you get, the more your mistakes hurt you. Some corps get stuck there for longer than 2 weeks. In the 80's and early 90's that number was between 85-90 (different sheets). The quicker you can crack 80 these days ... the better. If your show has the potential to crack top 10, you'll crack 80 by the end of the first week in July and you'll hit 86+ by the end of the month (if not sooner). If you hover there the rest of the season, it's because the show is lacking or the kids aren't experienced or consistent enough to push through.

I think it's great that Crossmen have a new home and Sully doing the visual. Honestly, I haven't looked into the rest of the staff that heavily but, that's where it's at. If they have great techs with a solid product and strong talent, they'll push through.

Let me just state that I am a HUGE Crossmen fan. But, I don't think they will be back on finals this year with the past two seasons they have had. That's not the kids fault, they can't choose the show. It was just poor designing from the staff. I think they will get closer to the top twelve. I am also sure that with the move to Texas they lost a good many of their members, and starting young will be hard on them. I wish the Crossmen the best of luck in the 2007 season!

What's really sad is that people believe so strongly that past year's performances are such a competitive influence. Personally, I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility that the Xmen come in anywhere between 6th and 19th. They control their destiny much more than what the 2006 version of the team did.

Maybe I'm an optimist, but I just don't think that prior years have to be such a strong corollary.

Time will tell, but when it gets down to it, they won't know what they are made of until they get an 83 for two weeks in a row mid-season. If they can push through that.....yeah baby!

They have my full support.

BOOTS!

Worst 2 weeks ever.

What's really sad is that people believe so strongly that past year's performances are such a competitive influence. Personally, I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility that the Xmen come in anywhere between 6th and 19th. They control their destiny much more than what the 2006 version of the team did.

Maybe I'm an optimist, but I just don't think that prior years have to be such a strong corollary.

I think it's possible for the Xmen to be back in finals this season and nobody would like to see that more than me, but 6th is a bit of a stretch. I just don't see them beating the likes of SCV, Cadets, BLOO, and the rest. That top 6 is going to be a tough nut to crack.

Edited by oldtimedrummer