Who gets pushed out?

Who's most likely to go?  

150 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the following corps would get bounced?

• Spirit
    • Glassmen
    • BAC
    • Madison
    • Crown
    • Blue Knights

It was appropriately mentioned in another thread that many people are talking about the likelihood of one corps or another making the push into top 12, but that no one is talking much about who would get bounced out to make room. So, assuming one corps currently outside of top 12 makes it in this year, who gets bounced to make room?

It was appropriately mentioned in another thread that many people are talking about the likelihood of one corps or another making the push into top 12, but that no one is talking much about who would get bounced out to make room. So, assuming one corps currently outside of top 12 makes it in this year, who gets bounced to make room?

As the inspiration for this poll, may I sugest you add 'Other" to the options, if you can once the poll is under way.

If it can be changed after starting it I don't know how. I guess I figured the top 6 were safe from getting voted off the island.

Granted, BK is probably the second least likely to go - but in all fairness, you haven't seen what the other 9 or so contenders are cooking up.

I remmember thinking that my corps in 02 was light years ahead of where we were in 01, and we were all convinced it would be the year for us. We had more talent than the corps had seen in years, and a MUCH stronger show. Turns out that a lot of corps were hot that year.

Granted, BK is probably the second least likely to go - but in all fairness, you haven't seen what the other 9 or so contenders are cooking up.

I remmember thinking that my corps in 02 was light years ahead of where we were in 01, and we were all convinced it would be the year for us. We had more talent than the corps had seen in years, and a MUCH stronger show. Turns out that a lot of corps were hot that year.

I've seen and heard most of the top 12's music for this year. UTA has several members in various corps. We love to talk about our upcoming seasons and gab about camps and what not. But ok, point taken. It's gonna be an exciting year.

Two words: Crossmen 1979

Actually, that's one word and four numbers.......

Four digits, yes. One number.

Oh, NOW we start replying intelligently here! Just kidding, Contra--don't flay me, even though I deserve it. If not for that, then something else I'm sure.

Spirit. Nothing personal, but you don't have to outrun the bear, you just have to outrun Spirit!

That being said, 8-15 will be tight--hate to call anybody this early--except the ones that have now caused two response threads! Go Texans...er, Xmen!

Edited by silvertrombone