Spring Finals Predictions

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How did you say "Its only april" a few weeks ago ... its only april 3rd ??? :wub:

What my little disclaimer means is that a few weeks ago I typed:

IT'S ONLY MARCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I adjusted the month in my most recent message to fit in the April timeframe. Next month, I'll adjust accordingly as I am sure that there will be at least 5 or 6 prediction posts in May.

Edited by dc oldtimer

What my little disclaimer means is that a few weeks ago I typed:

IT'S ONLY MARCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I adjusted the month in my most recent message to fit in the April timeframe. Next month, I'll adjust accordingly as I am sure that there will be at least 5 or 6 prediction posts in May.

next well see you type/ its only august/ question to you is when is the hype suppose to begin?

Hey--I just thought of something--since most of us don't (or aren't allowed to) disclose our corps associations, wouldn't it be funny if it turned out thePerfectBuzz and Einstein On The Beach were in the same corps? b**bs

HAHAHAHA b**bs

so does the second half of this post apply to all the Crown/Boston bashing threads post 2004, or the Blue Devil bashes post 05 or the Cadets 06 'free-for-alls'.....or does this just apply to making predicitions that we have to respect other corps?? because if you truly believe this, then you need to copy and paste that post into 85% of the threads on DCP.

While I am a firm believer that DCPers do looove to post their humble opinions, and I do believe that most of the time the posts are decent. True, there are a few exceptions where you stand back and go "seriously?!" And I do believe that one those occasions you can stand back and see who posts a respectable reply and who does not. So, while I won't be posting said reply on 85% of the topics, I will remember what I said and what I believe every time I post.

Just for fun. My Predictions.

"West...! West...! West...!"

This year the West will reign supreme with finals in their backyards.

I agree with you.... I think the west wants to prove something. And they want to try to get finals out here more often, and prove that moving finals to the same place for however many years it was, wasn't a good idea. :)

next well see you type/ its only august/ question to you is when is the hype suppose to begin?

Hmmm... Third Coast? Do you live in Florida, LA, MISS, AL or Texas? Or Chicago? My wife always said that Lake Michigan looks like an ocean not a lake.

The hype begins, IMHO, when the corps start competing. Actually, I'll expand on that; When the corps start competing with their entire show. Which, these days, is about late June/mid-July? Some, not until August.

I just don't understand how someone can predict a placement based truly on the name of a theme, assumptions on member or staff talent or just a "feeling".

Anyway, everyone has the right to their opinion. Predict away if you want to. My opinion is that it is WAY too early for predictions based on no solid information.

Oh, I will make one prediction: In two weeks there will be yet another prediction post. My "solid information"? Since the dawn of DCP there has been one constant; prediction posts year round.

1. BD

2. Cavies

3. Cadets

4. Phantom

5. SCV

6. Bluecoats

7. BK

8. Crown

9. Boston

10. Spirit

11. Madison

12. Glassmen